Boots / Rangers MEINDL French army new generation
Genuine and real pair of new French military boots / models MEINDL GORE-TEX®, VIBRAM® anti-static sole (100% original)
Worn by the special forces of the French army with the holding FÉLIN.
Solid and functional, these military rangers equip the elite units of the French army in theaters of operation, in OPEX, or on French territory.
They are manufactured by the famous brand MEINDL (original model MEINDL).
Information about Meindl Island Professional Work Boots:
The Island Professional boot is designed for rough terrain and harsh conditions. Intelligent construction resists even the most severe constraints without neglecting comfort. Its deep, self-cleaning profile provides grip from all sides on almost any terrain. To increase its durability, the seams are reinforced four times. The full leather version can be easily cleaned and the rubber band offers extra protection.
This boot has the following features:
- MFS® Vakuum: high-tech to the foot for incredible foot adaptation and cushioning comfort
- Air-Active® technology: construction of damping and breathability
- Original DiGAfix®: flexible and pressure-free diagonal fixation in the instep area, allows complete lacing.
- Soft Print Drysole: slightly cushioned sole over the entire length of the foot
- Ergonomics of the sole: elements providing an optimal anatomical support
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® lining
- VIBRAM® anti-static sole
Technical data of these MEINDL Island Professional boots:
- Climatic range: from -5 ° C to + 25 ° C
- Field of application: Meindl - Crush-resistant category B / C, rigid in torsion, use in medium alpine medium possible, stability / anti-torsion protection with heavy equipment, but also in town for the protection of buildings.
- Material: leather exterior, interior: Gore-Tex
- Weight: approx. 1,8kg
- Contains non-textile elements of animal origin
Repair / change of sole possible. For this you have to send the boots directly to Meindl.
It is also resistant to slipping.